The 2016 Barbados Junior International tournament concluded today – thanks to all players and spectators for coming out.
See you next year!
Final results are as follows:
See Bernard Babb’s report in Barbados Today – Mandlik wins in Int’l Junior Tennis tournament
UPDATE March 9, 2016
Please note the following procedures for our upcoming 2016 Barbados Junior International Tournament.
First-time Players should pay close attention to these procedures:-
The list of Under 18 wild cards has been published and has been sent in a separate email.
•The Under 14 Acceptance List can be found at the following link – U14 Acceptance List
•Sign-in for ALL Under 14s is on Friday March 18 between 4.00 pm and 6.00 pm at the National Tennis Centre.
•Under 18 Qualifying Sign-in is on Friday March 18 between 4.00 pm and 6.00 pm at the National Tennis Centre.
•Under 18 Main Draw Sign-in is on Sunday March 20 between 4.00 pm and 6.00 pm at the National Tennis Centre.
•Sign-in will close promptly at 6.00 pm.
At Sign-in you are required to bring:
• Entry fee of Bds $100 (or US $50) in cash or a Bds cheque made payable to Barbados Tennis Association
• Valid passport
• Any outstanding Association subscriptions.- $25 for 2016
• Under 18 Qualifying and Under 14 Round Robin start on Saturday March 19.
• Under 18 will be played at the National Tennis Centre.
• Under 14 will be played at the Barbados Yacht Club.
• The Order of Play for each day will be posted daily at the Tournament Hotel and tournament venues and on our website. Players are responsible for finding out when they have to play.
• Under 14 Doubles Sign-in closes on Sunday March 20 at 12.00 noon.
• Under 18 Doubles Sign-in closes on Monday March 21 at 12.00 noon.
• Doubles Teams must present themselves together at the Referee’s desk to sign-in.
• The Tournament is being played under ITF and COTECC Junior Regulations. The ITF Junior Circuit Code of Conduct will apply to the Tournament and we expect all Players to observe the Code and not be cited for any Code Violations, which include conduct such as verbal abuse, ball abuse, racquet abuse, audible obscenities, visible obscenities, unsportsmanlike conduct, etc.
Good Luck to all of you.
Should you have any queries on the above, please let us know as soon as possible via email to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
January 27, 2016
This year’s Barbados Junior International (ITF) tournament runs from March 21 – 26 2016 with the U18 qualifying and U14 round robin events starting on Saturday, March 19, 2016.
U18 Entries close on Tuesday February 23, 2016 at 10.00 am Barbados time.
Under 18 entries are to be made online through Player’s IPIN account and fees are to be paid at the official Sign In. (more info will be circulated later)
See link to U18s Fact Sheet
Under 14 entry requests should be e-mailed to email@example.com by Monday February 29, 2016.
Note – To participate in the COTECC Circuit 14 & under division – Players must be born between January 1, 2002 and December 31, 2005 and be 10 years old on the Monday when the main draw begins.
See link to U14s Fact Sheet
Tournament entry fees for both events are US$50 or Bds$100.
Local players should also ensure that their 2016 Barbados Tennis Association subscriptions have been paid prior to start of the tournament – 2016 fees – $25.
Hope to see you here!