Fees & Concessions: (Effective January 1, 2013)
Entrance Fee – BDS $20.00 (US $10.00) for juniors (persons under 18) and BDS $40.00 (US $20.00) for adults.
Annual Subscription Fee – BDS $25.00 (US $12.50) for juniors (persons 18 and under) and BDS $50.00 (US $25.00) for adults.
Please contact the National Tennis Centre at (246) 427-5300 for further information on membership, or download an application form from Our Quick Downloads.
NB: Membership allows players concessionary rates on court rentals at the National Tennis Centre (see below) and to certain other benefits at other locations as follows – .
New concessions are currently being worked on.
Court Rental Fees:
Without Lights $10 per hour for Members
$20 per hour for Non-Members
With Lights $30 per hour for Members (Court 1)
$25 per hour for Members (Courts 2, 3,& 4)
$50 per hour for Non-Members (Court 1)
$40 per hour for Non-Members (Courts 2,3,& 4)
- Opening Hours for the courts:
- Mondays to Fridays: 2:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Saturdays: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Courts are also available outside of regular opening hours once a request is made 48 hours in advance.
- Group Rental of facilities/courts – fees available on request.
- Our courts are located at the National Tennis Centre, Garfield Sobers Sports Complex, Wildey, St Michael, Barbados.
- Please contact the National Tennis Centre at (246) 427-5300 to book your courts.
- 4 hard surface courts, 4 courts with lights, 1 court with backboard
- Office, canteen, bathrooms and showers for males and females
- Adequate parking facilities
Coaching is available for individuals and groups at the National Tennis Centre – contact Julian Baird or Kandia Shorey at (246) 427-5300 for more information.