Update April 6, 2013
See following links for :
U18 Final draws
U14 RR draws and Final Positions – Complete draws
Many thanks to all players, coaches and supporters for coming out to the various venues, and for braving the windy conditions. Well done to all winners and players – hope you will come back again in 2014!
UPDATE March 24, 2013
Please note the following procedures for our upcoming Barbados Junior International Tournament.
First-time Players should pay close attention to these procedures:-
·The list of Under 18 wild cards has been updated. Players awarded wild cards will receive separate notification.
- See following link for the Under 14 Acceptance List ·
- Sign-in for ALL Under 14s is on Friday March 29 between 4.00 pm and 6.00 pm at the National Tennis Centre.
· Under 18 Qualifying Sign-in is on Friday March 29 between 4.00 pm and 6.00 pm at the National Tennis Centre.
· Under 18 Main Draw Sign-in is on Sunday March 31 between 4.00 pm and 6.00 pm at the National Tennis Centre.
· Sign-in will close promptly at 6.00 pm.
· At Sign-in you are required to bring:
- Entry fee of Bds $100 (or US $50) in cash or a Bds cheque made payable to Barbados Tennis Association
- Valid passport
- Any outstanding Association subscriptions.
· Under 18 Qualifying and Under 14 Round Robin start on Saturday March 30.
· Under 18 will be played at the National Tennis Centre.
· Under 14 will be played at the Barbados Yacht Club.
· The Order of Play for each day will be posted daily at the Tournament Hotels and tournament venues and on our website.
Players are responsible for finding out when they have to play.
· Under 14 Doubles Sign-in closes on Sunday March 31 at 12.00 noon.
· Under 18 Doubles Sign-in closes on Monday April 1 at 12.00 noon.
· Doubles Teams must present themselves together at the Referee’s desk to sign-in.
· The Tournament is being played under ITF and COTECC Junior Regulations. The ITF Junior Circuit Code of Conduct will apply to the Tournament and we expect all Players to observe the Code and not be cited for any Code Violations, which include conduct such as verbal abuse, ball abuse, racquet abuse, audible obscenities, visible obscenities, unsportsmanlike conduct, etc.
Should you have any queries on the above, please let us know as soon as possible.
This year’s Barbados Junior International (ITF) tournament runs from April 1- 6, 2013 with the U18 qualifying and U14 round robin events starting on Saturday, March 30, 2013.
The Fact Sheets for both the U18 and U14 events can be found below:
2013 BJI U18s Fact Sheet
2013 BJI U14s Fact Sheet
U18 Entries close on Tuesday March 5, 2013 at 10.00 am Barbados time.
Under 18 entries are to be made online through Player’s IPIN account.
Under 14 entry requests should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday March 11, 2013.
Note – To participate in the Wilson COTECC Circuit 14 & under division – Players must be born between January 1, 1999 and December 31, 2002 and be 11 years old on the Monday when the main draw begins.
Tournament entry fees for both events are US$50 or Bds$100 and are to be paid at the official Sign In.