“Rebuild, Repair, Refresh, Renovate, Revitalise and Redefine!”
“To develop and promote tennis in Barbados”
“Tennis, the sport for a lifetime for all”
- Liaises with various stakeholders
- Manages and governs tennis in Barbados
- Serves as the international representative for Barbados for tennis
- Manages NTC facilities and activities
- Coordinates BTA player selections
- Manages tennis events
- To promote the positive growth and development of tennis in Barbados at all levels.
- To facilitate the development of young players to world ranking.
- To strengthen the Association’s membership and to promote its active involvement in programs and activities.
- To enhance the image of the Association.
- To be financially sustainable.
- To participate actively in the international tennis and wider sporting communities.
Strategic Activities for 2019
- Launch a new more interactive website
- Build “Mini Tennis” courts and a hitting wall
- Create additional seating and shading
- Establish a quarterly “Collaborative Clubs Meeting”
- Enhance membership benefits
- Establish the National Tennis Centre Social Club (NTCSC)