The BTA offers coaching and court rentals services at the National Tennis Centre (NTC) and membership allows players concessionary rates and certain other benefits. Detail on membership fees and BTA services are shared below.
The NTC is located at Garfield Sobers Sports Complex, Wildey, St Michael, Barbados.
Queries may be directed to the NTC via the following numbers (246) 234-7987, (246) 268-7365, or (246) 427-5300.
The facilities include:
- 7 hard surface courts, 7 courts with lights, 1 hitting wall
- Office, canteen, bathrooms and showers for males and females
- Adequate parking facilities
Click here for the National Tennis Centre Protocol information effective June 9 2020.
Coaching is available for individuals and groups at the NTC – contact the NTC for more information.
The Hourly Fee Structure
|Rental Description||No Lights||With Lights|
- A commercial coaching* rate applies to any courts used for coaching, irrespective of the number of players. Further, all coaches must have public liability insurance.
- Court rental rates are fixed for BTA members, up to a maximum of four (4) BTA members playing on the court at a time.
- BTA members may also invite non-BTA members to play. In such instances, while the first non-BTA member is complementary, any additional non-BTA members on the court will each be required to pay a $5 fee.
- Attached are related Court Rules and Rental Procedures. For further details contact the NTC.
Rent a court using the Online Court Booking System!
Opening Hours for the courts:
- Mondays to Fridays: 2:30 pm to 9:00 pm. (now Mon – Thurs : 1:00pm – 8:00pm; Fri: 1:00pm – 6:00pm)
- Saturdays: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Courts are also available outside of regular opening hours once a request is made 48 hours in advance.
Membership allows players concessionary rates and certain other benefits. To become a member there is a one-time entrance fee and an annual subscription fee.
|One-Time Entrance Fee||BD$25 (US$12.50)||BD$50 (US$25)|
|Annual Subscription Fee||BD$30 (US$15)||BD$60 (US$30)|
Please contact the NTC for further information on membership, or download an application form.
New concessions are currently being worked on.