The BTA offers coaching and court rentals services at the National Tennis Centre (NTC) and membership allows players concessionary rates and certain other benefits. Detail on membership fees and BTA services are shared below.
The NTC is located at Garfield Sobers Sports Complex, Wildey, St Michael, Barbados.
The facilities include:
- 4 hard surface courts, 4 courts with lights, 1 court with backboard
- Office, canteen, bathrooms and showers for males and females
- Adequate parking facilities
Coaching is available for individuals and groups at the NTC – contact Julian Baird or Christian Maxwell at (246) 427-5300 for more information.
Please contact the NTC at (246) 427-5300 to book your courts.
Opening Hours for the courts:
- Mondays to Fridays: 2:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Saturdays: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Courts are also available outside of regular opening hours once a request is made 48 hours in advance.
Court Rental Fees:
|Without Lights||$10 per hour||$20 per hour|
|With Lights||Court 1$30 per hour|
Court 2, 3, or 4$25 per hour
|Court 1$50 per hour|
Court 2, 3, or 4$40 per hour
- Group Rental of facilities/courts – fees available on request.
Fees & Concessions: (Effective January 1, 2013)
Membership allows players concessionary rates and certain other benefits. To become a member there is a one-time entrance fee and an annual subscription fee.
|Juniors(person under 18)||Adults|
|One-time Entrance Fee||BDS $20.00 (US $10.00)||BDS $40.00 (US $20.00)|
|Annual Subscription Fee||BDS $25.00 (US $12.50)||BDS $50.00 (US $25.00)|
Please contact the NTC at (246) 427-5300 for further information on membership, or download an application form (http://www.tennisbarbados.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BTA-app-form-2013-revised-2018.pdf).
New concessions are currently being worked on.