- Selection Criteria for National Teams (June 2014)
- BTA BY LAWS (made 4 Aug 2010, amended 13 July 2016)
- National Ranking System (January 2012)
- Sanctioning Rules (August 2016)
The International Tennis Federation (ITF)
As at 2017 the strategy of the Development Department of the International Tennis Federation (ITF) was “To increase the number and standard of players worldwide” and its core objectives were to:
- Increase participation in tennis worldwide for all ages, genders, playing standards and physical abilities
- Develop talented players – particularly from Nations which are both under-resourced and under-represented.