Update April 18, 2014 – See following links for :
April 8, 2014
Please note the following procedures for our upcoming Barbados Junior International Tournament.
First-time Players should pay close attention to these procedures:-
The list of Under 18 wild cards has been updated and will be sent in a separate email.
- The Under 14 Acceptance List can be found at the following link – U14 Acceptance List
- Sign-in for ALL Under 14s is on Friday April 11 between 4.00 pm and 6.00 pm at the National Tennis Centre.
- Under 18 Qualifying Sign-in is on Friday April 11 between 4.00 pm and 6.00 pm at the National Tennis Centre.
- Under 18 Main Draw Sign-in is on Sunday April 13 between 4.00 pm and 6.00 pm at the National Tennis Centre.
- Sign-in will close promptly at 6.00 pm.
At Sign-in you are required to bring:
- Entry fee of Bds $100 (or US $50) in cash or a Bds cheque made payable to Barbados Tennis Association
- Valid passport
- Any outstanding Association subscriptions.- $25 for 2014
- Under 18 Qualifying and Under 14 Round Robin start on Saturday April 12.
- Under 18 will be played at the National Tennis Centre.
- Under 14 will be played at the Barbados Yacht Club.
- The Order of Play for each day will be posted daily at the Tournament Hotels and tournament venues and on our website. Players are responsible for finding out when they have to play.
- Under 14 Doubles Sign-in closes on Sunday April 13 at 12.00 noon.
- Under 18 Doubles Sign-in closes on Monday April 14 at 12.00 noon.
- Doubles Teams must present themselves together at the Referee’s desk to sign-in.
- The Tournament is being played under ITF and COTECC Junior Regulations. The ITF Junior Circuit Code of Conduct will apply to the Tournament and we expect all Players to observe the Code and not be cited for any Code Violations, which include conduct such as verbal abuse, ball abuse, racquet abuse, audible obscenities, visible obscenities, unsportsmanlike conduct, etc.
Good Luck to all of you.
REMINDER – entry deadline for U18s is Tuesday March 18, 2014 at 10.00 am (Barbados time) and U14s entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday March 24, 2014.
This year’s Barbados Junior International (ITF) tournament runs from April 14-19, 2014 with the U18 qualifying and U14 round robin events starting on Saturday, April 12, 2014.
The Fact Sheets for both the U18 and U14 events can be found below:
U18 Entries close on Tuesday March 18, 2014 at 10.00 am Barbados time.
Under 18 entries are to be made online through Player’s IPIN account.
Under 14 entry requests should be e-mailed to email@example.com by Monday March 24, 2014.
Note – To participate in the Wilson COTECC Circuit 14 & under division – Players must be born between January 1, 2000 and December 31, 2003 and be 11 years old on the Monday when the main draw begins.
Tournament entry fees for both events are US$50 or Bds$100 and are to be paid at the official Sign In.