Dear Tennis Family and Friends
Today Friday, April 17th, at 5 pm, we will be hosting a zoom meeting to discuss tennis in the midst of COVID-19 pandemic. This call is for all of us, players both young and old, parents, coaches, and friends of tennis.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID / Password: Contact 254-2581
Availability: 100 Calls
The impact of COVID-19 on the game, player development, mental health and physical and personal development are some of the topics we want to touch on. And looking ahead, what do you feel can be done during this time to advanced the game and what should tennis look like coming out of COVID-19?
Let us hear your thoughts and concerns.
Do you want to see more posts related to COV-19?
- Fortress/Nassco Junior Tennis Tournament 2020 – Series 1 RESUMED: July 24 2020
- 2020 DAVIS CUP & FED CUP FINALS TO OCCUR IN 2021
- Revision of Some NTC Tennis Protocols effective June 9 2020
- General Guidance Offered by BTA to all tennis facilities, tennis providers and coaches during COVID-19!
- BTA Serve’s Up – We Love Tennis!