Dear Tennis Family and Friends
Thank you so much for joining our efforts to remain Physically Distant and Socially Connected. Your response to our Sound Your Voice invitation was very heartwarming.
We are really proud to release this new addition to our BTA Serve’s Up series, all done from our respective homes while under a 24-hour curfew! We are truly powerful when we speak with one voice!
Please Look, Listen, LIKE and SHARE this video on Youtube!
Also, if you have not already done so, we encourage you to SUBSCRIBE to the BTA’s YouTube Channel
Look out…another video is coming your way very soon.
And…Continue to Stay Safe!
Do you want to see more posts related to the BTA Serve’s Up series?
- BTA Serve’s Up – Steven Browne!
- BTA Serve’s Up – Michael Date!
- BTA Serve’s Up – Ancia Ifill!
- BTA Serve’s Up – We Love Tennis!
- BTA Serve’s Up – STAY SAFE!
- BTA Serve’s Up – Richard Henry!
- BTA Serve’s Up – Brian Peter!
- BTA Serve’s Up – Duane Williams!
- Why Should I Play Tennis?
- BTA Serves Up the JTI Programme at the NTC