Dear Tennis Family and Friends,
Many overseas tennis bodies have started to issue recommendations regarding a return to safe play in their respective cities, states and countries. This includes the International Tennis Federation, which released their Return To Tennis Guidelines on May 1 2020. We encourage each of you to review the same.
In our local setting however, the Government of Barbados has not yet issued the green light permitting the resumption of play. As such, we must all continue to follow the current governmental protocols.
We know that our many tennis enthusiasts are raring to get back on court and we assure you that once the official go-ahead to resume play is given, the Association will advise accordingly.
Until then, please continue to stay safe, stay social connected and physically distant.
Do you want to see more posts related to COV-19?
- 2020 DAVIS CUP & FED CUP FINALS TO OCCUR IN 2021
- Revision of Some NTC Tennis Protocols effective June 9 2020
- General Guidance Offered by BTA to all tennis facilities, tennis providers and coaches during COVID-19!
- BTA Serve’s Up – We Love Tennis!
- Guidelines For Coaches Using the Courts of the NTC!
- BTA Serve’s Up – STAY SAFE!
- National Tennis Centre RE-OPENING!
- Tennis Courts Across Barbados Remain Closed!
- Updates to ITF World Tennis Tour Junior – COTEC Tournament Calendar
- Survival Guide for Parents with Children!
- Local Coaches Have Gone Digital!!!
- A COVID-19 Message from the BTA