The BTA will be hosting a webinar entitled “Strength And Conditioning During Quarantine” on Saturday May 2nd at 2pm.
It will be conducted by Mr. Carlos Valle, a Strength and Conditioning Specialist from Valencia, Spain. He also has experience as a Tennis Coach and currently works at the Pancho Alvarino Academy where he trains WTA, ATP and ITF players in addition to collaborating with the ITF on various projects.
This session will be open to all members especially players, parents and coaches. Mr. Valle will also do a 15-20 minute session with coaches at the end of the presentation. It will be held via the Zoom app.
Please call/WhatsApp Andrew Thornton at 252-2351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. You will be given the password for the webinar before it starts.
Hope to see you all there!
Do you want to see more posts related to seminars?
- Play Tennis Course 2020 – September 5-8, 2020
- Upcoming Webinar – “Busting The Myths of Tennis Psychology” – on May 9th @ 1pm
- Upcoming Webinar – Strength & Conditioning During Quarantine – on May 2nd @ 2pm
- ITF Academy -Course for Tennis Parents Now Available
- Upcoming Webinar – “Activate Your High Performance Mindset” – April 24th @6:30pm