REMINDER that the Annual General Meeting of Barbados Tennis Association Inc. will be held at the Courtyard by Marriott, The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings, Christ Church, on MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2020 AT 6.00 PM.
Courtyard by Marriott has also asked that we advise all attendees that the following COVID Protocols will be in place:
- Mask/Face coverings must be worn in the hotel’s public spaces
- Meeting attendees should visit the Front Desk to have temperatures taken and hands sanitized upon arrival at the hotel and before proceeding to the meeting room
- Physical distancing will be taken into consideration for all seating
- No refreshments will be served but bottled water will be available at the back of the room.
Kindly note that WIFI will also be accessible in the meeting room.
Attendees are therefore asked to bring their own mobile devices to download the presentations as these will not be available in printed format unless requested 12 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting.
|The full Notice and Agenda together with other information relating to the meeting can be found in the following links:|
Notice and Agenda
Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of September 19, 2019
By Law Resolution
Candidates for election to Council 2020-22
Annual report for the year to December 31, 2019
Audited financial statements for the year to December 31, 2019
- News About the National Tennis Centre…
- Annual General Meeting – Monday November 1, 2021 at 6pm (Virtual)
- Annual General Meeting – Monday October 5, 2020 at 6pm
- Updates On The Expansion Project of the NTC!
- 3 More Courts are coming to the NTC!
- Revision of Some NTC Tennis Protocols effective June 9 2020
- General Guidance Offered by BTA to all tennis facilities, tennis providers and coaches during COVID-19!
- Guidelines For Coaches Using the Courts of the NTC!
- National Tennis Centre RE-OPENING!
- A COVID-19 Message from the BTA
- National Tennis Centre closure – effective Friday March 27, 2020 from 6pm