NOTICE OF MEETING
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Barbados Tennis Association Inc. will be held via Zoom on Monday November 1, 2021, at 6:00 pm.
Members who wish to attend the meeting must pre-register by 1:00 pm on Saturday October 30, 2021, by submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Members who have successfully pre-registered and whose attendance has been authenticated will be sent the Zoom link to join the meeting. Please join by video on your computer, tablet or phone.
The full Notice and Agenda together with other information relating to the meeting can be found in the attached documents.
The full Notice and Agenda together with other information relating to the meeting can be found in the following links:
Notice and Agenda
Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of October 5, 2020
Explanations to Resolutions
Disciplinary and Dispute Resolution Code
Candidates for election to Council 2021-23
Annual report for the year to December 31, 2020
Audited financial statements for the year to December 31, 2020
All persons wishing to attend the meeting must be financial members of the Association.
- News About the National Tennis Centre…
- Annual General Meeting – Monday November 1, 2021 at 6pm (Virtual)
- Annual General Meeting – Monday October 5, 2020 at 6pm
- Updates On The Expansion Project of the NTC!
- 3 More Courts are coming to the NTC!
- Revision of Some NTC Tennis Protocols effective June 9 2020
- General Guidance Offered by BTA to all tennis facilities, tennis providers and coaches during COVID-19!
- Guidelines For Coaches Using the Courts of the NTC!
- National Tennis Centre RE-OPENING!
- A COVID-19 Message from the BTA
- National Tennis Centre closure – effective Friday March 27, 2020 from 6pm
- The BTA wants to hear from you!